Data Controller identity and contact information
The Data Controller is Angelini Ventures S.p.A., with registered office at Viale Amelia 70- 00181 in Rome. You can contact the Data Controller by writing at the above address or to e-mail address: email@example.com
Which data we process
Why we process your personal data and how
The Company may process your ordinary personal data to allow the use of Website services and functions and optimize its functioning, to run statistical analyses on the visits, to manage requests and reports received through the Website, as set out in Article 6.1.(b) of the Regulation.
Your personal data will be obtained by the Data Controller directly from you and your interaction with us.
Data processing is carried out using both automated and non-automated tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing and, in any case, with methods and procedures able to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
How we store data and for how long
In compliance with the provisions set out by Article 5.1.(c) of the Regulation, the way the IT systems and programs used by the Company are set up allows to minimize the use of personal and identification data; this data is processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes specified in this Policy; the data will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes that are actually pursued and, in any case, the criteria used to determine the storage duration comply with the terms allowed for by the applicable laws and the principles of data minimization, storage limitation and rational records management.
How we guarantee safety and the quality of personal data
The Company commits to protect the safety of your personal data and complies with the applicable safety provisions to prevent data loss, unlawful or illegal use of and any unauthorized access to the data, with special but not exclusive reference to Articles 25-32 of the Regulation. The Company uses multiple advanced safety technologies and procedures to protect the personal data of users; for example, personal data is stored in safe servers located in places with access control and protection measures in place. You can help the Company update and keep your personal data correct by communicating any change to your address, qualification, contact information, etc.
Categories of personal data recipients
For the purposes indicated above (Which data we process), your personal data may be communicated:
- to persons authorized by the Data Controller to carry out personal data processing operations (employees or collaborators of the Data Controller);
- to the data processors appointed by the Data Controller (suppliers of computer, technological and telematic services, Internet operators);
- to autonomous data controllers (for the management of your requests: providers of telecom and communication services).
Your data may also be transmitted in accordance with the law to tax authorities, police and judicial and administrative authorities, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, prevention and safeguard from threats to public security, to allow the Data Controller to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Transferring data to non-EU Countries
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) which, however, offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific resolutions issued by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the EU/EEA and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the Data Controller and the recipients of the data have concluded specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, so-called "standard contractual clauses", also approved by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc/standard-contractual-clauses-international-transfers_en), or if the transfer is necessary for the management of your requests.
Rights of users
As data subject, you have the right to:
- have confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the data and related information (in particular, the purposes of the processing; categories of personal data concerned; recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed; the period of retention of the data or the criteria for determining it; the existence of the right to rectify or erase the data or to limit or oppose the processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; the source of the data; the possible existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, in such cases, significant information on the logic involved and the importance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; the appropriate safeguards in case of transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA), as well as a copy of such personal data, provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (right of access);
- obtain the rectification of your personal data, i.e., to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement (right of rectification);
- request the erasure of your personal data when these, in particular, (i) are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or (ii) they have been processed unlawfully, or (iii) they must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation (right to erasure). Erasure may not be carried out if, in particular, the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, i.e., that the Data Controller retains such data without being able to use them. This right can be exercised only when, in particular, (i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such data, or (ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and a restriction on the use of the data is requested, instead of their erasure, or (iii) although the Data Controller no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (right to restriction of processing);
- receive from the Data Controller your personal data, processed on the basis of a contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that they are transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights you can contact the Data Controller at any time, writing to Angelini Ventures S.p.A., viale Amelia n. 70, 00181 - Rome (Rome), Italy or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority (in Italy, the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, for more information www.garanteprivacy.it).
The complaint can also be made to a data protection authority other than that of Italy, if said data protection authority is that of the EU Member State in which you have your habitual place of residence or of the place where the alleged breach took place.
Cookies and similar technologies
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. The Data Controller cannot guarantee and accepts no liability for the contents and information provided by such third parties, the relevant completeness or accuracy, nor indeed in respect of the contents of the websites of said third parties and any products and services potentially supplied through said third party websites, nor in respect of the processing of personal data of users/browsers by said third parties.
This privacy disclosure applies to our Website only.
The constant evolution of our activities could lead to changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described above. As a result, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new legislation on the personal data protection.
The updated version of this privacy notice will be published on this page, indicating the date on which it was last updated. Please therefore refer to this page when accessing the Website.