Last Update October 18, 2022
For more information on personal data processing, see the specific Website Privacy Notice.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send to and store on your computer or mobile device, before being sent back to the same websites at the next visit. Precisely thanks to the cookies, the website remembers the actions and preferences of the user (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be entered again when the user visits the website again or browses from one page to another on it. The cookies are therefore used for IT authentications, session monitoring and the saving of information regarding the activities of users accessing a website. They may also contain a unique identifier code that can keep track of the user’s browsing within the website for statistical or advertising purposes. When browsing a website, the user can also receive cookies from different web servers or websites to that being visited (“third party cookies”) on their computer or mobile device. Some operations could not be carried out without using cookies, which in some cases are therefore technically necessary for the website’s actual function.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and they can stay on the user’s computer or mobile device for different lengths of time: session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; and persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device until a pre-established deadline.
For “profiling cookies”, on the other hand, i.e. those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed when browsing the Internet, prior user consent is required.
2. Cookies used on the Website.
In particular, the Website uses:
- technical cookies, i.e. navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or to allow you to use the contents and services you have requested (condition of lawfulness: execution of a contract or of pre-contractual measures, i.e. browsing the Site and using its contents and services);
- analytics cookies comparable to technical cookies, designed to produce aggregate statistics (lawfulness condition: derogation from prior consent as required by electronic communications law and, in particular, by art. 122 Codice Privacy as clarified by “Linee guida cookie e altri strumenti di tracciamento – 10 giugno 2021” issued by the Italian Supervisory Authority).
Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than Angelini's, are also used for the purposes of said third parties.
In detail, the following cookies are on the Website.
Analytics cookies comparable to technical cookies (first and third party)
Shows an active session of the visitor. If the cookie isn’t present, the session has finished over 30 minutes ago and it was counted in a pk_id cookie.
No Information registered
Used to recognize visitors and hold their various properties.
· cookieCreationTimestamp: Cookie creation time.
· visitsCount: 0 means there are no previous visits.
· currentVisitTimestamp: Current time. Refreshed with every user action.
· lastVisitTimestamp: Time of the last visit. Empty if there are no previous visits. It is also used to increase the number of visits (together with the cookie pk_ses).
· lastEcommerceOrderTimestamp: Time of the last ecommerce order. Empty if there are no ecommerce orders.
Stores the visitor's consent to the collection and use of data.
Value: A JSON encoded object that holds the visitor's consent to the collection and use of data.
The semantic coding of cookies ("Cookie name") is that adopted by the cookie providers ("Source and origin of cookies"). The cookies category of belonging is indicated in the “Cookie type” column.
3. Categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes indicated above (in the table referred to in paragraph 2), your personal data may be communicated:
- to persons authorized by the Data Controller to carry out personal data processing operations (employees or collaborators of the Data Controller);
- to the Processors appointed by the Data Controller (providers of computer, technological and telematic services);
- to other autonomous data controllers (indicated in the table referred to in paragraph 2).
Your data may also be transmitted in accordance with the law to tax authorities, police forces and judicial and administrative authorities, for the assessment and prosecution of crimes, prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow the Data Controller to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
4. How to enable or disable cookies.
You can authorize, block or delete (all or part) of the cookies using the specific functions of your browser: if the technical cookies are disabled, the Website may not be usable or certain services or functions of the Website may not be available or may not function correctly and/or you may be forced to alter or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Website (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the proper functioning of the Website).
For details on how to set preferences on cookie use through your browser, refer to the relevant instructions.
Below are links to cookie instructions for the main browsers:
We inform you that:
- "technical cookies" are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or to take advantage of the contents and services requested, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as this would compromise the correct functioning of the Website or the use of its contents and services. If you do not wish to install this category of cookies on your device, you are invited not to use the Website (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the proper functioning of the Website);
- same rules established for technical cookies are applicable to the analytics cookies comparable to technical ones since these cookies are used to produce only aggregate statistics and to enable the controller to understand and improve the user’s browsing experience. If you do not wish to install this category of cookies on your device, you are invited not to use the Website.
In addition to this procedure, you can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies also through the specific functions of your browser (in this regard, see above).
The choices you make in relation to the Website's cookies will in turn be recorded in a specific technical cookie, having the characteristics shown in the appropriate cookie table. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances do not work properly: in such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use also through the functionality of your browser.
Your preferences regarding cookies will be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Website or if you delete cookies from your device.
5. Transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA
Your personal data won’t be transferred in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) that don’t offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
6. Data Rights of the data subject
As data subject, you have the right to:
- have confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the data and related information (right of access);
- obtain the rectification of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the supplement of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement (right of rectification);
- request the deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, i.e. that the Data Controller retains such data without being able to use them (right to restriction);
- obtain from the Data Controller your personal data in a standard format, and that they are transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you (right to portability);
- withdraw your consent at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (withdrawal of consent).
In addition, as data subject, you also have the right to object, this means to:
- object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data, in particular, for marketing purposes including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller at any time, writing to Angelini Ventures S.p.A. , physical address Viale Amelia n. 70, 00181 - Rome, Italy or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint can also be made to a data protection authority other than that of Italy, if said data protection authority is that of the EU Member State in which You have your habitual place of residence or of the place where the alleged breach took place.
7. Additional information
More information and details about the various types of cookies, how they work and their characteristics is available from the free access website, independent of Angelini, www.AllAboutCookies.org.
8. Changes to this notice